Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Ah yes, welcome winter!!! The first snow has fallen!






At all of 8:25 am the kidlets were bundled and outside....not just ours, but most all the neighbors. So, with coffee in hand I stood and watched out the window to witness their joy. Pure JOY!!! My son has been waiting for snow. Asking on occasion when it would fall so that he could eat it! I did venture out onto our patio to snap a few shots of the kids and even some out the window and then decided today I had to join them. We built a snowman,

Tess was given her first taste of snow (by Cale, THE connoisseur of snow eating!)

I tried the kiddy snowboard and did not break any bones, and then I took my bigguns sledding. Absolutely WONDERFUL! Might I also add that I happened to capture one of my all time favorite pictures yet? My three adorably beautiful snowkids. I love them!



I just love that picture, all 3 happy babes!!

And here last of all, is Tess first official time outside playing in the snow.

Isn't she just so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment