Sunday, May 22, 2011

Easter Blessings

I just love that we all got to spend Easter together as a family!  I have worked many Easters and have had the kids come visit me at the hospital in their gear.  I loved getting the kids all dressed up and ready and the fact that we all coordinated our Easter outfits!   Somehow, I just can't stop having everyone match....I thought this year I would let it go and just go with it but no,  I did manage to get everyone to have something to coordinate.  Silly, yes.  But I love it nonetheless!    Thanks to our trusty ladder and camera timer, we got another great family portrait (the neighbors think I am crazy, of this I am certain!  There is nothing more stressful to me than getting that great family picture!  Nothing like bribery and an occasional raised voice to get kids to smile.)  I credit this wonderful picture to Divine Intervention....it was Easter, how else do you get 5 people looking and smiling?!?!?  








~Our Three Beautiful Blessings~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



LONG before the above pictures were taken....... 

If you don't know us, you don't know that we can manage to do an inside Easter egg hunt and an outside one all before the late time of 0730.  Yes, it's true, baskets, 2 egg hunts, and cartoons all before 0730.  Sorry to my neighbors if you were awakened from a great dream by my little cherubs' squeals of delight....but the egg hunt could not wait!





Baby's first egg hunt!!!





Experienced Egg Hunters.........



Hope you all had a Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment