Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A little Santa Magic!


Well, Santa is still magical over in this home! My little girl has told me that "He sure is special" and my boy said "It must be the real Santa!" after their visit yesterday. And it helps that Santa sent us an elf that is watching us! This little elf, Max, appeared on our kitchen table with a book about him. Mary was a little scared of the elf, not wanting to look at it since it was watching her! Too cute. But, Cale knew right away that Santa sent him to check on us~Santa had told us he would be watching when we visited! This year the kids are quite clear on what they want for Christmas.
Cale:
-Hogwarts Lego Castle
-Snowboarding gear
-Dog Pillow Pet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary:
-Fluffy ZhuZhu Pet
-Leapster (a GIRL one!)
-Fancy Nancy Doll
-Unicorn Pillow Pet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess:
This little girly just smiled and said "hi"!
(Big brother asked for something Monkey)
~~~~~
I can't wait for Christmas. The presents are slowly getting wrapped and under the tree. I am yet to make my official list, seems hard to ask for anything when we are so blessed. I do find it hard to want for anything these days. Maybe some time for myself. But, that is not something that can be wrapped! We will have a busy couple weeks coming into the official Christmas Time, I will be working a lot which tends to upset the whole rhythm of this family. I think we are all looking forward to the start of my 12 hour day shifts in January.
-------
I am sure my next post will be in celebration of my beautiful baby turning ONE! Don't fret, her custom made birthday outfit is being shipped as we speak, the party supplies arrived yesterday, and yes, I will be making her custom cake! Yes, that is a lot, but, she is my baby. I love that girly. Catch you later with a post about the big day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment