Thursday, December 16, 2010

Monkey













Dear Sweet Tessy Boo,
You are a gift. We hoped and prayed and tried and worked hard and never thought we would have you. In fact, we were resigned to just having two children.....and then SURPRISE! You, my little miracle, my gift from GOD arrived! I love you so. So much more than you will ever understand. You complete this family absolutely. Our little monkey with the biggest smile I have ever seen. You are full of joy! Always. (Well, not really in the middle of the night. Your dad and I think there is a case of the baby snatcher happening at night because we don't understand how sweet little you can be so angry in the middle of the night!) You are just a gentle little soul that fills me with wonder. Cale and Mary love you so much! Everyone of us is head over heels in love....with you! Thank you for coming to our family. Thank you for the smiles. And dear, sweet Tess....thank you for the bazillion "Hi"s that you say everyday. You have the sweetest breathy little voice! (except at night.) And lastly,





Happy Birthday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment