Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Amazingly Blessed


Wow, how amazingly blessed I am to have had three beautiful children. They are the loves of my lives and I am so greatful to have had them with an amazing husband and best friend! It never stops to amaze me when I think about it that those wonderfully beautiful and spirited little darlings that are so full of life and joy came from me without a hitch! I am thinking about this today as a great friend of mine is helping her brother and his wife deliver their sweet daughter that will not live.....this brings me such a heavy heart that they are suffering through one of the hardest days of their lives and here I am with such blessed little children. I may be exhausted beyond belief but then I think of this and am able to smile and carry on with the day, knowing that I am lucky that my children were healthy and born without any complications. Having worked in Pediatrics and the NICU as a nurse I have always known that we were lucky, but still it is days like this that help to keep it fresh and in the forefront of my mind.
Today I am eternally grateful for my children, my husband, and my beautiful life.......I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment