Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Beginning


.......And so begins this journey. I have somehow come to the decision to begin and maintain a blog, something I never thought I would do, nor do I think I will share with anyone else. The goal of this endeavor is to find a way to archive and maintain the wonderful happenings within our little family. I think of this as a personal way to journal our lives as it seems time is passing much too fast for me to keep up and remember all the details.. My hope is that this helps me to keep a positive spin on things and to remember the good in each day!

Tomorrow marks the first day of reality for our little family. Tess will be not quite 5 weeks old and we will experience our real lives as a family for the first time this coming week. Mary is on the cusp of 3 this next weekend and Cale is not quite 6 1/2. Daddy will return to work and I will fly solo in the childcare department. Luckily, we only have to worry about getting to gym class on time~my first attempt on getting out of the house with all three little ones and no help. How lucky we have been to have Dad home for 3 weeks and then grandparents here to help for two more.


Fasten your seatbelts and stay tuned for more DeschNews as it unfolds......

No comments:

Post a Comment