Monday, January 18, 2010

First Day Success!

Today was the first day of the kids and I on our own....and we all survived! We got out the door this morning for little Missy's gym class 1)On Time and 2) WITHOUT any yelling for children to get ready! It was great to have everyone helping, now if only that is how all outings would go! The weather was great today, a beautiful sunny day with temps in the 30s. Cale was outside for 5 1/2 hours!!! He had such a great time snowboarding and playing with his neighborhood friends! I managed to get the family room carpet steam cleaned and am exhausted and heading to bed early. I do realize that my best laid plans will not go as well as I hope since the baby has been napping for 2 hours in her swing! Overall this was as great a day as it could get!

I really appreciate all our friends that have been and will be helping me out with dinners! If I had to cook dinner today I am not sure it would have been more than PB &J....but the enchiladas were great! This really helps ease into our new family and lifestyle, for this I am beyond grateful.

...............Here's hoping tomorrow is as good as today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment