Saturday, October 16, 2010

All Credit to Naomi Liester

This past week my friend Naomi took these amazing pictures of our family. I asked her because she is just so good at capturing personalities in her pictures. And, being a mother of 3, I went knowing I would get what I got. And that's what we did. Naomi caught some wonderfully beautiful moments! My goal of a family picture was a lofty one and we did get some family pictures.....and they are that. Pictures of this family, in all of it's chaos! In each one someone is pouting, others smiling, some not even looking! That is no surprise, that is my life. So, thank you to a good friend for being so patient. For tolerating the chaos. And managing to capture some great pictures within all that!!!













Yes, we do have another little girl with curly hair. Where is her picture, well, it's coming. That little girl needed a retake, with the bribe of M&Ms for each time she looked at the camera. So, that's what we did. Naomi, thank you, I can't wait to see Missy Mary's pictures! M&Ms work wonders, never underestimate the value of chocolate and bribery!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you love your pictures--it was an honor Beth! You have a beautiful family. I'm going to work on Mary's tonight--thank goodness for M&M's!!! :)

    ReplyDelete